Saturday, August 30, 2008

can't really cope with german. ):

German tutorial ONE!
the one hour of German tutorial went at bullet train speed.
ok, not that exaggerated, but it probably went at NEL MRT train speed?
):
sad.

i really need to buck up.
normal conversational: name, komme, wohne, woher i can catch.
But a little variation to the way of asking, i catch no balls!
): maybe catch only 1/2 ball.

my tutor, a pure German) prefers using German throughout the whole lesson. ):
haiz. good la, practice my listening skills, but not much time to note down things though.
at the same time, i am trying to answer her in German too.
yeah, but my German capacity is just a few drops of water!
rahhs. ):
but i give myself a pat on the shoulder for being able to ask and understand questions in German la.

haiya, but overall it sucks still.
How to go Germany like that? ):

save me people.
save me.

this it is just German.
i believe i can one lo.
i am so going put more time into it.
provided that i have enough time lo. ):