Saturday, August 09, 2008

NDP 2008 NE show + preview

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
(what a patriotic Joan. (:)

These are the pictures from quite long ago.
NE show, and the preview last saturday.
Enjoy!


From where we are seated.

Fullerton

my companion dear dear and I. (:

camwhoring before the start. (:

(notice the mosaic-ed part behind. there is this ah tiong person ruining my photo!)





i like this one. (:

warm feel.
(it wasn't achieved by photoshop whatsoever.)


We were bored, so we strated doodling on our photos.

:D

Photo effects all accomplished by my Sony T200. (:


my starry and moony mood ring!
symbolises the Singapore Flag!
hahaha! patriotic me again! :D


photo effects from my sony T200. (:


the fine weather.

here they are!
The parachuters, with a HUGE fan behind them!



long kite look alike thing.

clouds!

NDP 08!

Singapore Flag!

The National Anthem being played...

Here is my favourite!
The Black Knights!
(I am always making the mistake of saying that its the Dark Knights. hehe. :P)

Five of them!
I think there were six of them on the day of the preview.

Gone...

yah yah.. there are six of them.

see the sharp 90 degrees turn!

once again, soaring towards the sky!

their neat formations!



The Black Knights!

off they went!

The "collision" theory!

Everyone loves this!!!

THE BIG HEART!
(anyway, my friend saw the black knights forming to hearts and an arrow in the middle!
Cool right? I don't how true it is la. but probably we will be surprised by this in next year's National Day!)


Grand Finale!
Bye Bye The Black Knights!

This was on the day of the preview.
we didn't get a nice comfy place to sit down and watch.
this was inside esplanade where we sat to wait for the fireworks!

Breadou, for my dearest snow cloud cousin! :D

its her mosst frequently used emoticon in msn lo.


Camwhoring. the background is ugly.




Whose hand?

mine is the darker and hairier one. ): *sad*

see bad background!

but no worries, my T200's "photoshop" can do the magic!
Yeah! :D