Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life in NUS - Bad experience on buses.

My very first semester in NUS.
Still alive and kicking.
not bad la.

I am still rather guai overall.
attended all my lectures. haven pon any lectures yet.
just a little late for most some lectures la.
it is not that I want to be late, but I am either held up by certain things or took the wrong bus!


just like today,
I had an extremely bad Bus-ing experience.
I took another bus (200)instead of my usual one(95), thinking that since both end up at the same Kent Ridge Terminal.
yes, both do terminate at Kent Ridge Terminal,
BUT, never would i thought that bus 200 take like so damn long to get to my destination la! ):
then, i was late for my German lecture for say 8 minutes.
Luckily i didn't miss much of the lecture.

this was just my first horrible bus ride experience today.

the second one was when i left FASS building after German.
I took the wrong Shuttle Bus in the wrong direction.
In the end, I ended up at the PGP terminal.
and the best part is the bus will stop and terminates there.
even though the bus do go to science faculty after that!
):
reluctantly I got off the bus and hop onto another bus.
glad to have met taddi, and she reassured me that i am finally on the correct bus!
finally reached science faculty.
I was 20 minutes late. ):
damn sad leh.
I was late for my CM1101 Mass tutorial, and I had difficulties in doing my tutorial la!
shesh.. ):
hope that I understand the uploaded tutorial workings that I missed out on.
rahhs!
everyday thursday will be a rush for me!
Especially because my lecturer tend to let us off late and the building that the tutorial is in is on the top of the hill!!
freak la!
heh. but i enjoyed the German Lecture tremendously!
so far, it is my favourite lecture! :D
LAG1201! :D