Tuesday, August 26, 2008

NUS CORS survey

just completed the CORS survey.
Have you done yours?
if not go do the survey now!
Its a good way to get extra bidding points.
is this also the only way?
eh.. i think so ba, so far i have only heard of this method.

anyway, its simple, just go into the CORS website and scroll down.
Click on the CORS survey link, then you will be asked to sign in.
REMEMBER to SIGN IN!
if not the CORS system will not be able to credit the bid points into your account.

there will be 27 questions i think.
I can't remember la, but i think so.
I was too focussed on answering the question truthfully.
yes, really truthfully and bluntly.
haha. I typed extremely vigorously in the parts where they asked for feedback regarding the tutorial balloting.
other than that, I am fine with the other things la.
I have to admit that i am pleased with the efficiency of my appeals. :D
However, in one part of the survey there is this question about the hotline thing.
and i have never called the hotline before so how would I know right?
there is an option - not applicable,
and i put that for all the hotline questions, but i couldn't get to the next question, so i merely tikamed my choices regarding the hotline.
i bet the survey results will be damn inaccurate la.
Tell me how many kiasu people has actually called the CORS hotline?

I think CORS is quite smart huh.
by awarding bid points, there is an incentive for students to hel them do the survey.
not bad. :D
It works for Singaporeans.
They need incentives to be motivated.