Thursday, August 14, 2008

Liyong and my sms war!

i think Liyong and I are really funny!
we were having a SMS war just now!

The story goes like this...
liyong was telling me that she is on the shuttle bus.
So me, noobie-ly messaged her that
I didn't know that Shuttle buses actually exists in NTU!
haha.
and she bragged that
NTU very big, there are ALOT of shuttle buses! Got 3 Shuttle buses!


so i was like,
oh...3 only ah, NUS has 6 shuttle buses actually, so does that mean that NUS is 2 times bigger than NTU??

next came this sms:
Rubbish. Go search online. NTU is like much much bigger than NUS! :P

and this was what i said,
No lo! NUS campus is really damn BIG hor! We still have Bukit Timah and Outram Campus!

haha. and there was no further reply.
oops! Is liyong speechless?
Maybe she is reflecting on how Joan is right, and how NTU is really smaller than NUS.

Don't be too sad liyong, face the music ba! (:

I still can't believe how lame liyong and I can get.
I guess we must be too bored le. (:
hope my smses keep you from having to ommunicate with this certain person! :D
& good luck for dance!
i promise that I will go watch your performances!

erm.. and I am wondering why did I even bother to argue with her about this?
It is not as if I give a damn about whether NUS or NTU is bigger?
I just wanted to argue with liyong!
adding some spice to her life! hehe! (: