Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Picture with The Dark Knight

I know that this post is really late.
I went for a FREE movie premiere of The Dark Knight! :D
haha. envious? :P
nah.. but i got to watch such a fabulous show with my neck craned up all the while.
(I was sitting in the second row. ):)

Here is Batman, Batgirl (or Cat woman) and I.
I don't know how to differentiate Batgirl and Catwoman.
And the Batman certainly doesn't look like the one in The Dark Knight.

lousy Batman.
he is not shuai at all. :P
and his abs look weird....
and he can't pose for goodness sake!
rahhs! i prefer the Batgirl!

Joker was there too!
but i was too frightened to have a picture taken with him.
eeeks!

oh ya, and there were celebrities around too!
Click to enlarge.

you should be able to spot Julian Hee, Patricia Mok(the one in LV bag), Nat Ho, and the one that acted as Meiwei, in the 7pm Channel 8 show.
All of them were sitted behind me during the show!
hee (:
all of them plus Elvin Ng! :D
I think Elvin Ng was late. haha.
anyways, that's all! :P

for those who haven watch The Dark Knight!
its time that you head down to the cinemas!
this show is certainly worth the watch.
not like some Jack Neo's Money No Enough lo. :P
The next Must watch show is Royston Tan's 12 Lotus! :D
14 August 2008! :D