Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Long time no see BCF!

finally I saw my BCF today! :D
haha. met up with her to get my FTT book! yeah! (:
had a short yet nice talk with her. (:
loves and misses BCF!

gym-ming session in the afternoon rocks!
finally have the chance to work out! :D
yeah!
:D
i feel healthy once again!!

dinner with dear dear (:
hehe!
during going home time, my dad and bro honked at us lo!
:P
i thought it was some rowdy people!
hee, sorry la. my brother look like some chao beng ma! :P
it took me quite a while to realise that was my brother.
i recognise his superman shirt! :P
hehe (:

lastly, I have successfully bidded for all my modules! :D
250 points for my SSA2204.
its a point-draining module! but i am glad that i got it la. :P
i will blog about my timetable some other time. (:

30/06 class gathering this sat. meet 4pm at cityhall mrt station.
(:
4A class gathering 16aug. meet 5.30pm at clarke mrt.
but i am not joining you guys! (:

alrights, hoep to see you guys at 30/06 class gathering!
anyway, to 7 sisters: liyong requested to meet earlier because she needs to buy more razor backs and shorts.
haha. weird hor?
okie, so 7 sisters, meet at 12pm at bugis. (: see ya there. :D