Sunday, August 10, 2008

Printing notes is CHORE!



I spent the last 1 precious hour of my time trying to print 3 sets of my lecture notes beautifully.
I seriously think that I should invest a little money to buy a QUIETER and FASTER Laser printer.
The bubblejet printer lying on that dusty desk is pissing me off.
it is even older dustier than my desk.
in total, i restarted my computer 2 times in order to complete my printing.
Wasted roughly about 5 pieces of paper due to incorrect printing.
Wasted don't know how much COLOUR ink!

I think it sucks man.
Trying to get the correct orientation of the paper.
Trying to GO GREEN by printing on double page instead of single page.
(actually cause i wanted to save on the amount of weight that I have to carry around in NUS!)
Trying to print more than one powerpoint slide into a page.
haiz. I think i suck la.
I suck at printing things.
Especially printing double-sided things.
I suck at operating the damn old machine in my house.

GET ME A DAMN NEW AND AUTOMATED MACHINE PLEASE!

is there a cheap and affordable laser printer that can automatically print double sides for me?
recommend me one please.
special request: it has to be even quieter than a mouse.
Thanks!

IT Fair coming soon. (:
one more month to go!
for the time being i will just have to endure with this lousy printer.
yes, lousy printer, you SUCK! :P