Saturday, August 09, 2008

random pictures that have yet to be posted! @ Chomp Chomp! & ice3!

jiawei's hair, a finger and I!

Blurred Jiawei and I.

some of our food.

my beloved infant.
this was before she has sore throat.


the four sweet ladies opposite the table.
(actually is aunties, they are the older generation ones!)
liyong is in her boy boy girl girl look-alike attire.

me. jiawei and infant.
mummy, daddy and infant. (:

our foodSSSSSS...


my personal favourites!
BBQ Chicken wings and Sting ray!
( but the string ray is a little dry. i still prefer the one from BBQ wholesale.)

the huge sugar cane that cost only $3!!
(i hate sugarcane, so i drank sour plum lime juice which is extremely small and cost me $2.50)

@ ice cube/ ice3 (the 3 is supposed to be superscript.)
liyong fighting with somebody. i forgot who. most probably kes! :P
kes is forever fighting with people one! hehe. (:
Blurred Stef and I
Clear Stef and I with an extra jiawei!
stef, me, jiawei.
flashed!
stef pondering and liyong msging.
i think it must be Mr J! hahah!
liyong, kes and I shared 2 hot drinks.
Mocha.

and baileys cream latte.
i love latte art! :D