Sunday, August 10, 2008

updates about myself

hello everybody,
I am Joan Neo Leiqi.
Student of NUS.
in Faculty of Science, majoring in Chemistry,
hoping to get into Applied Chemistry.

Currently, the modules I am taking:
Cm1101 (essential module for a Chem Major)
CM1111 (essential module for a Chem Major)
MA1421 (Fulfills faculty requirements for Chem, or Major Requirements for Applied Chem)
SSA2204 (Fulfills SS requirements)
LAG1201 (pre-allocated by LPP. (: fulfills Breadth or even Unrestricted electives.)

anyway, for those of you who are thinking why am i taking SSA2204, which is a level 2 subject,
eh, cause i heard that its easy?!
it is just singapore history.
in short, its about japanese occupation, colonisation and independence.
simply history, (i dread history though)
but at least i studied this kinda history before.
hope that i will breeze through it.
but i doubt so la. :P
I will jiayou de! (:

For those who want to know if I am prepared?
I am very prepared!
:D
look at how many years have i been schooling?
3 years kindergarten
6 years primary school
4 years Secondary school
2 years junior college!
total of 15 years liao leh..
and finally i reach my schooling destination, which is university.
So of course i am prepared. :D
some may argue that there are differences in my previous schools and university.
yes, there is.
there is this one particularly huge difference that is disturbing me!
NO NEED TO WEAR SCHOOL UNIFORM ANYMORE!
it is indeed very disturbing you know!
everyday, wake up, must choose clothes to wear!
so stressful!
i am extremely spoilt for choice la.
i have like 14 skirts to choose from!!! :D
but not much tops la. didn't go and count though.

alrights, i shall go pack my stuff and sleep!
going to have BK breakfast with my bro before school tomorrow!

school starts at 12pm tomorrow!
yeah ma!
2 lectures till 4pm!
then home sweet home! :D