Wednesday, April 02, 2008

zhirong's farewell

its zhi rong's last day at work le. ):
so sad. my BCF.
in case you all still don't know,
BCF: best colleagues forever.
and please people, zhi rong is a girl can.
not guy!
haiyo.
and yuan han is a girl too! :P
although yuan han looks like chicken little,
she is a girl. (:
(oops, i think my life is an danger now!)

hope that zhirong enjoyed the past three months with us.
especially this week.
we took half day just to accompany her to pitstop cafe.
(:

so nice of us.
then dinner at thai express.
i shall post the pictures when i get home.

and we bought zhi rong a farewell gift!
i agree that it is really very very nice! (:
cos i have the exact same thing as well.
haha.
its the long diva stars earrings that i always poke through my double ear hole.
(dear bought it for me (:)
and my BCF has it too!

that is how fated the both of us are.
so how did we end up buying the same earrings as mine?
the story goes like this..

yesterday, fariha and yuan han went to shop for zhi rong's present.
we have already decided that we want to buy a earrings for her.
then while yuan han and i was discussing about it online,
we thought of diva!
haha!

don't know why, but that is the first shop that came into my mind also.
and since i went for campcraft yesterday,
fariha and yuan han went to buy together.

*went for a fire drill*
it was stupid la.
the alarm rang.

then someone asked, "are we supposed to go now?"
the reply was, "no, must wait for the announcement first.
so i waited and waited.
for a good ten whole minutes. (maybe i am exaggerating.)
and finally there was this inaudible annoucement.

which i still couldn't hear even after straining my ears.
and the alarm rang again.
left the office and gathered at the field.
camwhored a little at the field.
the green green background was nice! (:
shall post the pictures up again next time again.


okie, back to my story.

they searched the whole of diva,
up and down,
high and low,
but nothing was suitable.
until they saw this nice star earrings which comes in two pairs,
and it suits zhi rong perfectly.
(and me too lo.)
then none of them realised that its the exact same pair of earrings as mine la.

fariha should have realised!
i remembered her asking about my earrings lo.
haiyo. she is so so forgetful.
STM!
and she still haven returned my slippers yet.
she is saying that she will return tomorrow.
alrights. we shall see.
(okie, she returned my slippers already.)

so back to my point.
my point is that my BCF and I has the same earring! (:
oh my god! what a coincidence!
hehe (: BCFs!
and our next date will be Ben & Jerry Free Cone day, hopefully?
29th April 2008.
(:

and thanks zhi rong for the wonderful doughnuts from doughnut factory!
(:
i love double choc ALOT!
and you are so lucky!
you are so looking forward to the fire drill that was supposingly cancelled.
and you wish came true!
fire drill on your farewell day! (:
haha. i bet you enjoyed your last day.
i am glad that the three cases that have not been cleared are non-transferrable.
:P
hope to see you soon!
may your dream come true! (: physiotherapist for LIVERPOOL!
haha. (: i will always remmber you as a great and loyal liverpool fan. (: