Monday, April 07, 2008

april fools' special

this post is a little outdated.
it should be posted on the April Fools' Day itself.
but better late than never right?

this was the message i sent:
"Hey, if you hate me then tell me la.
Dun need to gossip behind my back right?"

thanks to yuan han for fowarding this to me!
i knew it is an April Fools' joke like right away!
HAHA! only gullible xiao ha doesn't knows.

so if anyone of you received this sms or msn from me,
you are one of the lucky 15 people whom i played an April Fools' joke on. (:

most of the replies that came back were
"are you sure you sent to the correct number?"

and i will go in that very serious tone,
"stop pretending la. if there is anything that you do not like about me,
i will try and change. please don't badmouth me."

haha. but most clever people got the joke.

there are a few humourous ones which i want to highlight.

the most most humourous one is miss blur jiawei!
her reply:
"hmm? Since when did i do that?
And abt what?"

so knowing that she must have been still sleeping,


"u did lo... i heard from your tigger (her soft toy)...
u complained to it everyday... ):"

and she was still very blur and can sense that she was a little panicky also,
"huh? u dun scare me.. I didn't say anything bad abt you."

i didn't know what to say, so i acted pitiful,
"): okie lo.. but dun do it ah.."

then, i think she was so scared that she became more awake,
"Wait wait.. i really didn;t say anthing abt u.
and my tigger = my stuffed toy?"

so i went,
"yes.. tigger = ur soft toy..
haiz.. nvm la.. i forgive u this time...
just dun do it agn la.."

then finally she is awake!
"Wah thanks ah.
Happy april's fool!
u woke me up.
tsk. i cant get back to slp le..."

HAHA!!! i am so so sorry la!
but it was fun! (:
bleahs. :P

and the other person which i had fun "playing" with was infant!
haha! we were teasing each other lo.
infant was saying, "Oh gosh! how did you know? know liao still dun improve.."

and i started suaning her that how to be a good mummy when she is so disobedient.

and she said, " eh eh! i think your sources very lousy. you bad mother so i bad infant lor!
li shang wang lai!"

li shang wang lai leh?!
as in 礼尚往来? (infant corrected me. her chinese not that bad la. 不愧是higher chinese one!)
erm. since when was this used like that one?
although i don't really know the real meaning. but i am pretty sure that it is not to be used this way!
please la!
can't believe that she is actually higher chinese one leh.
:P
hehe (: okie, i better stop suaning her before she really starts badmouthing me.

stupid friend is just replied with indiference,
"its the fact wad."
):
stupid friend la!
i think infant and stupid friend can be good friends lo! grrr...

and lastly, yuan han also sent this to zhirong.
and i simpy loved her reply!
"oh.. how did you know about this ah?
i only told my fishes about you.
bad fishes. i am so gonna fry them alive!"
HAHA! ultimate zhirong man!
she is forever so creative and witty!
(: simply loves my BCF!

sorry to all those that i pranked on.
haha. i didn't mean it.
just want you all to know that you all are remembered by joan neo leiqi (:
and at the same time, all of you can be reminded that joan neo leiqi actually existed! (:
hehe (:

but joan exhausted like 160plus messages on just that one day.
haiz. bill exploding liao!
sorry if i didn't reply you.
was either too tired or trying to save my messages and reply with the other number, but in the end i forget.
so if there is any important that you need to contact me,
please call me instead. (: