Tuesday, April 08, 2008

accessories.

my brother got his mighty mouse already!
from yahoo auction!
i want my mighty mouse too!
(oh in case anyone of you think mighty mouse is an animal, its not.
it looks like this.)


pretty and sleek right?
all-way scroll! (:
my brother bought it for 50 bucks.
retail price 78bucks.
i wanna buy also leh.
haiz. but no money.
saving up now.
and i am rather determined to get it at a price cheaper than my brother's.
anyone with any good deals please contact me. (:

shopping with my brother tommorow at takashimaya. (:
with the thirty dollars gift voucher.
there is a fair selling lots of laptop bags and sleeves at B1 of takashimaya.
hope that i will find one that i like.
if not my book will have to stay at home forever. ):
though i don't quite feel like letting it go out.

anyway, i am looking for laptop sleeves that has a snoopy or woodstock on it.
anyone know of any place that sells it or sells personalised sleeves tell me ya! (:
thanks.