Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my cuties! (:

say hi to my bookworm pooh! (:

say hi to liyong's bookworm pooh! (:

say hi to them! (:

they are so cute right? (:

blue specs & red specs.

see we have identical red specs! (:

snoopy joining them in the picture.
as you can see, they are about the size of snoopy's head only.
and liyong! quick think of a name for them!!

another cutie that i paid for my brother first!
you better pay me back soon hor!
i am rather poor recently.
and stop harpping on the fact that my job is low paying!
(but i agree... ): )

from a certain angle.

from the other angle.

ta- dah!
here it is!

i have named it da bian(大便)!
(: da bian = shit! (:

camwhoring with da bian! (:

da bian belongs to my brother.
and da bian has this beads thing on his neck.
it looks like those buddhist prayer beads.
and my brother loves to make it say, "wo shi bai fou de.(我是拜佛的。)"
hehe (: and da bian will look damn cute!

and da bian was my brother's wish since he was very young.
he will boast about his wish,
exeggarrating his height, the shortness, by putting his hand halfway below his calves.
(meaning since that young, he had wanted a da bian.)

oh ya, and for those who still cannot figure out who da bian is.
he is the Mr Bean's soft toy! (:
i don't think he has a name. so i name it da bian lo.

digress a little,
my nails! (:


i think it has the watermelon feeling.
hehe. (:

i drew the flower myself!
*proud* (:
oopsie, but the sides a little off.

watermelon-ish nails.

oh, but i removed these nails after staring at it for two minutes.
and i went on with the flower design one for all my fingers.
(:
it was on me for only saturday to sunday.
then, i decided to remove it already. ):
inappropriate for monday's events.

shall put it on again when i have the time! (: