Monday, April 07, 2008

stupid bro

i was talking to my brother online.
yes, he is just 5metres 3metres actually, away from me.
we were discussing whether we should buy the mighty mouse from yahoo auction.
then, he keep on telling me that the seller didn't reply him.
so i ask him to wait la.
and he said NO! kan jiong.

i asked him again if the person replied,
and he went, "no. ):"
(he copy my method of smiley lo!)

i said, " alrites. face the corner and cry."

after ten minutes he really didn't say anything.
so i said, "hello my dearest brother, you really faced the corner and cry ah?"

and a curt reply came,
"ur head luh..
i looking for the correction tapes!!!
but cant find lehh.."

:P
hehe! (:
i really gave them all to you le.
i remember donating all my stationeries to you lo! (:
i shell be nice and help you find them later now la.

and mr stupid irresistible jsut told me that the correction tapes flew away.
lame shit la.

and now he wanna talk to me on iChat.
alrites.
i shall entertain him a bit la.
seems like he is bored.
(we will be webcaming. really lame la.)

i was asked to add that he is my cute brother.
erm, or my shuai-est bro.
(the chicken wings that i had for dinner was vomited out.)

and he claimed that he didn't copy that smiley from me.
must be copy from that someone la.
and i wonder when will i ever get to know the someone full story lo!

----------------
Now playing: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
via FoxyTunes