Tuesday, April 08, 2008

the way home

I met Zhou Qixiang on my way home today!
my econs buddy!!
oh my god!
i haven seen him for ages!
i don't even remember seeing him when we went back to collect our A level results!

i realised how long we haven talked to each other after he mentioned it.
was it the last day of A level?
he is very anti-social can.
never go out with us.
):
and he insist that we didn't ask him out!
whatever!

oh, and one funny question that he asked was
"how is liyong and kheng meng ah?"
HAHA! erm, and i suddenly remember that last time my econs buddy and i used to talk about a lot of things.
gossipy things.
mature thinking things.
everything else under the sun except for econs.
in our econs classroom
(and i wonder how did i get my A for Econs like that lo.)
miss those times man.
Econs was a million times more fun with him lo. (:

saw him at city hall MRT.
with Jian wei and this other TJ guy whom i don't know the name.
my Econs buddy was in his green army uniform!
and the uniform looks so not shuai on him!
:P
and he looks pretty botak.
and thin.
he looks he is thinner although he insist that he grew fatter.
too bad he isn't in OCS or whatever SISPEC la.
injured his leg or something,
(take care pal!)
so his life seems rather slack!
everyday, two tea breaks and one lunch.
lucky him, get to go home everyday.
but his camp is quite far.
somewhere is queenstown i think.
couldn't quite catch the name.
and he did not reply my sms!
and he insist that it was me who didn't reply his sms.
he loves to insist on things that are not true!
but he finally gave in and admit that he forget to reply. :P

what else should i say about my long lost econs buddy?
i told him that i am going to blog about him.
he said this:
"are you gonna blog like you saw this champion zhou qixiang who is like really cue and sexy or sth like that!"
i think he meant cute.
i could feel my dinner exploding from my stomache.
then he added this:
"or are you gonna blog about how nice i am or sth!"
and i puked straight out!
oh my god la!
okie, i am gonna stop blogging about him.
he is not worth me blogging! :P

qixiang and i at kheng meng's house! (:
and i like his green polo shirt!(: