Tuesday, April 08, 2008

my lucky camera(:

i am so jealous and envious of my camera.
not the red one, which i named it xiao red.

i am jealous of this one.

i have decided to name it xiao silver. (or xiao ver for short.)

my point here is, xiao ver went up on Singapore Flyer already!
without me ):

yes, xiao ver is so lucky,
he tagged along with engkiat onto the Singapore Flyer.
and from the work that he had done,
he proved that xiao red was worth the buy.
some of his hard work can be viewed at engkiat's blog.

and xiao ver came home bragging all about Singapore Flyer to xiao red.
now, xiao red is pestering me to bring her onto Singapore Flyer.
(xiao red is a girl and xiao ver is a guy.)
in order not to disappoint xiao red,
i shall start saving up for a trip onto Singapore Flyer with her.
or can any kind souls sponsor me a trip onto Singapore Flyer with xiao red?
kindly consider xiao red's wish favourably. (: