Monday, April 07, 2008

MRT ride

heard that someone committed suicide again using the MRT method?
yes, someone jumped onto the Choa Chu Kang MRT track today morning.
committed suicide again.
what a boring story.

i shall share my own MRT ride story.

on my way home today, the train was extremely crowded.
i couldn't even get onto the first train that came.
probably because of my BCF was not there with me.
i would always remember how we faced the challenge of squeezing ourselves onto the train and also how on certain days we will always exclaim that the challenge is chicken feet, no kick one.

but fortunately, i got onto the next train that came.
i am not sure if you would call that fortunate.
and i didn't really get into the train willingly.
i felt THE FORCE behind,
jostling and pushing me into the train.

within a split second,
i found myself in the train.
i was the second last passenger to get in.
i was plastered to the people all around me.
totally flattened.
my brother's poor bag was squeezed into the shape of a ball.
he better not read this. if not i will be in deep shit.
i really tried my very best to help him protect his bag liao.

as i tried to pull his bag out from in between a fat guy in front of me, and a rather thin girl beside him,
my nose was sniffing something.
something not quite right.
that something was emitted by the fat guy in front of me.

it darkened my surroundings and the smell became overwhelming.
yes, the darkening of my surroundings.
if you get what i meant.
(i am gonna be very subtle about this. cannot be too explicit about these kinda things.)

oh my shit la!
i hate smelly people.
especially smelly and sticky people.
i can't stand it when sticky people touch my skin.
i feel so arghhhh... ):
i was very extremely glad that i had my beloved adidas jacket to save me.
at least it protected me from getting into contact with these smelly people.
but my poor jacket ): eeksss....


seriously i don't understand why can't these people spray more deodorant or perfume on themselves ah?
they really should practice social responsibility instead of making people around them suffer.
i think even i smell a lot better than them even though i didn't bathe on saturday lo. :P

and fariha messaged me complaining about her crowded train,
so i complained to her about mine too.
"i am plastered to people la. smelly people..
i'm glad my jacket is protecting me."

her reply:
"haha... you damn funny.
People aren't that smelly.
But they might just anytime fall on me
and accidentally molest me...

aaarrrrrr..."

HAHA! she is the funny one lo!
i didn't say that all people are smelly.
she made me sound as though i am not a people.
AND THE PART ON PEOPLE MOLESTING HER IS DAMN FUNNY!
she is a one funny person lo!
i couldn't stop smiling to myself while reading her message.
and i was reminded of the incident that i accidentally molested her during all the havoc of the fire drill. :P
and i messaged her that.

then she told me,
"Haha...i think you are too funny! That incident is hilarious.
You are not the only one who molested me.
I got molested by a lot of people in odac... haha.."

oh my god!
get what she is saying?
she seems very proud that many people has molested her before.
fariha is one crazy little girl.
haha.
and can xiao ha please explain why was that incident funny?
i was feeling very guilty at that time lo.
and there you are laughing at me!
crazy xiao ha la.

but thanks to that crazy little girl for distracting my mind,
which in turn distracted my nose from smelling that horrible smell.

this is random.
but i think its karma; cause and effect.
i distracted yuan han from the slow system,
so now i am being distracted from the horrible smell by fariha.
never mind if you do not understand.
it is too chim for you all to understand.

----------------
Now playing: Aslyn - That's When I Love You
via FoxyTunes