Thursday, April 17, 2008

rahhhs...

i just completed this stupid idiot shitty case!
and 9 lines of errors were generated.
9 lines!!!
9lines = 27 pages of errors in total.

i was totally freaked out when i saw the errors la!

i figured out that all the bus fares and mrt fares are wrong.
some shitty person went to split up the bus fares and mrt fares.
but they didn't separate or cancel it out on the booklet.

what the shit.

so i happily keyed in everything and now i have to delete and key it in again.
rahhhhss!!!

so inefficient.
this is not the first time i meet this kinda editor or QC already lo.

cant the QC use his/her brain.
combining everything is so much more easy to key.
why did you have to separate.
and since your stupid brain has decided to separate it,
then why cant your stupid brain think of cancelling the combined value out?
use your brain la!

low productivity also not my fault lo.
who ask them not to write down the details properly.

rahss!!

on a lighter note, xiao han just bought me good news to brighten up my gloomy mood!
XIAO HAN ROX MAN!!!

she got me a job at the airport!!
she led me out of this prison! (:
yeah yeah yeah!
although its still admin in nature,
but, at least a change of environment.
and i get to learn new things.
i love learning new things!
and i love xiao han!
i shall go and find the pez chicken little for you!
i will try my very best! (:
(you really should buy green specs man!
its so chicken little! (: )

oh, and my life is getting interesting.
awfully chocolate just called Kesleen.
she said that they will call me soon also.
wow.
we will see how then. (:

i think its an omen.
this morning my right eyelids were twitching.
right = disaster.
now my left eyelid is twitching.
and left = cai! (:
HAHA. so accurate?
freaky! (:

going off soon (:
dinner date with dawn and sheena at The Central. (:
haven seen sheena for so long liao!
can't wait to meet them! (: