Thursday, April 17, 2008

yawns... :O

i am really sleepy now.
typing the codes,
looking at the screen,
and uncontrollably nodding off.

my eyes are tired.
they are twitching.
(just like fariha and jamie.)
i think its a syndrome due to excessive computer staring.

thank you dawn for messaging me and keeping me awake with her lameness.
fariha isn't here today ):
can't talk to her.
xiao han and xiao wen is so far from me!
i am bored to death!

the wonderful lunch with xiao han and xiao marie at coffee club isn't doing any help at all in keeping me awake.

i think i need a nap.
i shall go and sleep in the toilet.
on the toilet bowl.
alrights, no, i am so not in the right mind.
(but how can i be in my right mind?
isn't my right mind supposed to be in me?)
bye, off to the toilet.

just came back from the toilet.
didn't sleep there.
but had a mini chit chat session with xiao han.
she saw me wasting tissue.
while i looked at her tying her hair slowly.
weirdos.

just received a message from dawn.
"*smack head* wake up!!!"

okie. i am awake. but i think i am suffering from retardation now.

blah.

shall go do work now. soups are in front of me!
note: soups is not a typo.