Monday, April 14, 2008

sian-ned


i am feeling pretty lost now.
life feels different without studying.
you may think that i am crazy but i just miss studying a lot.

or rather miss the feeling of learning new things.

i miss experiencing new things.
i can't wait to lead a busy life once again.

dreading my slacking life now.
nothing to look forward to.
no goals in life.
no sense of achievement.
beginning to feel rather useless.

no uni has contacted me yet.
feeling dejected.
starting to lose hope in believing that i can do it.

teleport me back to my busy life once again.
with np,
quiz comp,
O levels,
orientation,
SC,
kayaking,
CIBTC,
youth challenge,
children cancer foundation,
project comp,
tk,
tj,
friends,
family gatherings,
A levels,
traveling,
photo taking
beach going...

to live an easy and slack life is tough for me.
i want an enriched and fulfilling life.
even if i am extremely busy.
that is my definition of a happy life.

i have more or less decided on joining the YEC.

can't wait for project comp to start.
can't wait for my BTT, so that i can start learning driving.

being too free sucks.
it makes me think too much.
must be the sudden emptiness i feel this weekend.
i feel so free this weekend compared to the previous two weekends,
i hate staying at home on a weekend.
missing those people whom i usually spend my weekends with.

i am not emo-ing.
i am fine,
i am lost i guess,
still searching for the direction that i should be heading towards.
thinking of how to put my time to better use,
instead of wasting them away.

yet, to be practical, earning money is still my first priority.
i wanna visit australia again.