Tuesday, March 25, 2008

work today



hmmm. work was ok today la.
just like every other day.
only that the process of clearing files is a lot faster, due to the increased number of supervisors checking, and also due to less scrutiny that our work have to go through.
BCF, xiao rong, get to clear 9 files today!
9 leh! its a lot!
I didn't keep track of the number of files i cleared though, should be around 5 to 6. (:
not bad too. (:
*gives myself a pat on the shoulder.*

now, its time for my grumbling session.
for those who do not wish to read just scroll down until you reach the non-light grey part.

early in the morning, my ear drums start to hurt.
somebody sitting diagonally opposite me nagging and nagging non-stop.
she was not nagging.
she was grumbling. complaining. and demeaning herself.
i shall not go into details.
but it just irritated me to the max!
totally cant stand her.
and of course she is none other than that auntie G!

ever since that G and J quarrel incident,
G is beginning to feel strong resentments towards J.
she has be continually bad-mouthing J.
and apparently, she is not trying to make her bad-mouthings unknown to J.
in fact she is actually doing the opposite.
she is making it damn obvious whenever she badmouthed J.
like, "oh, here she comes, we better stop saying le."
she said just loud enough for the approaching J to hear.
i really pity J.
i cant imagine what she has to go through.
but my advice would be, why should we even bother about her?
just let her be.
yet, i can feel that no one really dare to step on any of her toes,
not even the toe nails,
as all of us are afraid of suffering the same fate as J.
all of us including me.
she rolled her eyes at me once 'cause i continued eating my rice during lunch,
and showed signs of unwillingness to answer her repeated questions about my lunch!
just like that and i got tiao-ed by her!
she remembers what you did clearly and bears grudges!
omg la!
what a scary person to work with.

and the scariest thing is that this person is sitting diagonally opposite me, on my left.
and her face is directly sandwiched in between my CPU and my monitor.
so whenever i look up towards my left, i will see her grumpy face. ):
what a suay face to look at.
dampens my mood within milli-seconds whenever i see her face.
so usually i try my best to look in xiao rong's direction,
or nuraini's direction,
but never hers! :P
shall end my grumbling session here! (:

back to happy things.
xiao ha was very blur today!
we were discussing about what's the difference between sausages, hotdogs and franks.
(yes, we discuss about the weirdest things, and this is work related kkz.)
and that xiao ha suddenly commented, "i thought franks are chicken wings?"
HAHA! everyone was like laughing so loudly!
especially that one sitting beside me la.
she was so excited about it that she immediately went to blog about it!

and xiao ha has this habit of tiao-ing,
and rolling her eyes.
so i told her that she should learn to kick off that habit!
and xiao rong was like, "yeah, if not you and her [gesturing in G's direction] can be good friends."
HAHA! how true!
and xiao ha doesn't seem to get those subtle little hints that we often drop.
she cant lip read also.
xiao rong and i can lip read well.
and we have this telepathy between the both of us.
we have the tendency to want to say the exact same things at the exact same time.
without her sitting beside me during work, life will be so boring.
cant imagine what life will be after she leaves for her school.

and i suddenly thought of this incident that happened today.
G was on the phone,
talking to a respondent.
then, she went, "对,我姓菜。菜小姐。"
HAHA!
小姐 wow! 小姐 ah?
erm... HAHA!
yes, i know la, we are damn bad and mean.
but cant be helped right?
it was really very funny at the point in time.
i turned to look at xiao rong, and her face was turning bright red,
from trying her best to contain all the laughter that was about to escape.
HAHA! damn funny la!
hehe.. (:

and xiao ha is funny too.
i called jamie xiao wen.
so she ask me why don't i call jamie xiao mie(pronounced as xiao mee)?
haha! cute rite?
but xiao wen doesn't want.
so i shall revert to calling her xiao wen ba.

that xiao wen is bad!
she called me joanie.
'cause she said that joan is one syllable and very difficult to pronounce.
but at least its better than calling me joanne la. (:
then she called me lamey joanie!
hmph!
don't friend her liao!

so this summaries almost the things that happened at work.
so boring right?
work is boring.
type type type.
type numbers only.
my right fingers are tired.
yawns.. my eyes are tired too.
nights people. (:

p.s i will be posting pictures of seven sisters tomorrow. (: