Thursday, March 13, 2008

stupid me

i just did something stupid.

oh man.

uncle called to look for mom.
i picked up the battery low cordless phone and passed it to mom.
when mom was on the phone,
the cordless phone started beeping and beeping,
hinting that its gonna give up any time soon.
after mom hang up the phone,
immediately started whining about my lousy cordless phone.
complaining that it is unable to charge although i placed it back onto the base set for days!

then, after releasing all that anger that i have on my lousy cordless phone,
i went back to my room and placed the phone back to its base set.
out of the corner of my eye,
i saw that white adapter taking the place of my cordless phone adapter.

oh gosh.
i realised how stupid i was immediately.
my cordless phone charger was plugged out from the socket to make way for my laptop charger.
yeah. how stupid.
and i had the cheek to complain that my cordless phone is lousy.
BUT i swear my cordless phone is really lousy lo!
my mom agrees too! and i am sending it for repair on saturday!
finally! (:
hope it comes back recovered and well (:

probably this is one of those stupid little things in life that makes my life less boring?