Sunday, March 09, 2008

My GCE A Level Results!

General Paper E (didn't realise that this was not aligned to the left.)
Economics H1 A
Mathematics H2 A

Chemistry H2 B

Biology H2 C


yup, my results! (:

and my brother asked me why i put GP E first. he got a shock! haha!

and don't say anything bad about my results!
its so not lousy!
at least i am proud of what i have achieved.
and i know with the amount of effort that i have put in,
this is what i deserve.
for Economics, it was just a lucky attempt.
lady luck was really on my side.
but for GP i still don't know what happened.
probably i screwed up my AQ?
thinking of whether i should appeal for my GP results.
don't think it will be worth the money anyway.
not that i am going to enrol in Medicine, Law or Mass Com.
yup, so GP won't be a problem (:
i should be happy that i pass GP,
which qualifies me a place in uni.

no worries (:
i am not adversely affected by my results.
feeling pretty proud of myself.
and i hope that all of you can feel happy and proud for me too (:

i have learnt to be less of a perfectionist.
and not set expectations for myself.
you may see this as a good or bad thing.
the good thing is, at least it keeps you from suffering from depression.
the bad- no goal in life. and gradually lose the ability to do well?
but at least i am happy.

finally, i seriously sit down and plan my future.
went to NTU open house yesterday.
have a rough idea of what i want to study and do.
registration ends on April Fools' Day.
hehe (:

that's all for my non-emo results post.
so come on everybody (:
be proud of me (:
and for those who received their results,
be proud of your results regardless of whether it is higher or lower than you expectations.
and elmo LOVES YOU!