Saturday, March 29, 2008

my first nuffnang ad!

please scroll down for updates. (:
kesleen did u see this line?

Open Your Heart and Make a Difference.
This is an ad initiated by a group of youth volunteers to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS and its social implications.
There is a photography competition - Love +ve Photo Competition going on.
Just take a picture of something which you think represents love and also its connection to HIV/AIDS.
Submit the picture and get ready to win fabulous prizes!
BUT I just realised that the closing date is 19 MARCH!!! :(
i wanted to participate! ):
AND WHY AM I GIVEN THE AD SO LATE?
no worries (:
Just pop by Orchard Cineleisure foyer from 28 March, 5pm onwards till 30 March, 3pm,
and enjoy the top 20 shortlisted entries.
vote for your favourite entry and get to win the Voters' Prize,
which is S$50 heeren voucher and a stylish laptop messenger bag!
for more information, click here!


YEAH!! this is my first nuffnang ad!
(:
yesh, means i get to earn money (:
THAT IS IF MY READERS DO NOT GIVE UP ON MY BLOG
AND START COMING TO MY BLOG MORE OFTEN.
i would prefer if you all visit my blog from work, from school, from home, from outside, from almost everywhere la.
('cause my earnings is based on the number of unique visits I get.)
(:
hehe. i know my wonderful readers wont give up on me right?

p/s i will be uploading a lot of photos these few days. so for those interested in the photos, visit my blog! (:
*grins evilly*
(there is such a word, evilly. i checked the dictionary.)