Wednesday, March 26, 2008

boyce avenue!

i am hooked onto this playlist!
BOYCE AVENUE!!
(: really damn nice!

especially umbrella, with you and beautiful girl.
the with you is acoustic version!
so much nicer than the Chris Brown one!
(:

notice that tattoo and beautiful girl are actually medley!

hate that i love you is nice too.
but sounds a little weird.
probably cause the song sounds sweeter when it is sang by two person.

umbrella is nice!
like really nice!
it became a touching song when he sings it.
no longer that not-so-nice bitchy song.



nice?
they are actually a band consisting of 4 members.

i dunno what happened to the last member not in the picture.

Alejandro Manzano:
Lead Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Fabian Manzano:
Guitar, Background Vocals
Daniel Manzano:
Bass, Background Vocals
Stephen Hatker:
Drums

more of their music here.(MySpace)
here. (YouTube)
thank you my BCF for introducing this band to me! (:
my BCF knows my type of song le.
haha!

THANK YOU XIAO HAN FOR INTRODUCING BOYCE AVENUE TO MY BCF.
so that my BCF can introduce it to me.
CAN ANOT XIAO HAN?