Sunday, March 23, 2008

KRISTEN!!!

omg!
kesleen just told me that kristen didn't receive my birthday wishes online ):
HAPPY
belated
BIRTHDAY
KRISTEN!


and kristen you were supposed to receive this following message at
00:29:13 AM on 22 March 2008

This following paragraph was taken from my Conversation history:

"To: kriscoolhgs@hotmail.com
Start Time: 12:29:13 AM; End Time: 12:32:50 AM
{qi + my} says: (12:29:20 AM) KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!
{qi + my} says: (12:29:37 AM) HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!
{qi + my} says: (12:30:09 AM) WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR MEDICINE INTERVIEW!(which is i dunno when..) haha!
"

and kristen didn't reply.
and a while later she went offline le.
so i thought probably she received but was busy and didn't have time to reply.
):

i am really sorry kristen! ):
i buy you Ritter sport kkz.
you want beige right?
how many you want?
the beige one is the white choco macademia?
i help you find!
'cause i heard that kesleen failed in finding it :P
hehe (:

don't worry!
I am gonna find it for you!
Count it on me! (: