Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my full A level results!

i suddenly decided that i should post my full A level results up here.
yeah. (:
joan is proud ma.
i am really going a little crazy about my results.

A Level Results
General Paper H1 E
Chinese H1 A
Economics A
Mathematics A
Chemistry B
Project Work B
Biology C

then i suddenly feel like posting up my O level results.
O Level Results
English B3
Chinese A1
A Maths A2
E Maths A1
Chemistry A1
Combined Humanities A2
Biology A2
Physics A2
L1R5: 10(raw)

and since both my A and O Level Results are up,
i think i should give my PSLE Results some form of recognition also.
PSLE Results
English A
Mathematics A*
Chinese A
Science A
Total aggregate: 245

alrights, i think i am really going crazy!
WHAT HAS SINGAPORE's EDUCATION DONE TO ME!
omg!

but i am glad that everything is over! (:
yeah!
welcoming uni life now (: