Sunday, March 23, 2008

university registration

finally completed my university admission.
registered for NUS and NTU only.
$10 registration fee each.

I didn't register for SMU.
$15 registration fee. ):
and i am pretty sure that i wont want to go there even if they offer me a place there.
to think that i was so crazy about that place last year after going for their open house.
haiz, but their school fees are really very expensive.
plus some of my own personal reasons also la.

and nope, i gave up the idea of going overseas.
like totally gave it up after some serious thinking.
can't bear to leave a lot of things and people here.
and i don't really want to step out of my comfort zone yet?
hmmm.

but i am not like jamie (xiao wen).
haha. my colleague.
she doesn't want to go overseas to study 'cause of her DOG!
oh man. such a touching dog-human story! (:
i suggest that she bring lassie along!
isher god name lassie?
or was it zhi rong? HAHA!
oh no! zhi rong is gonna kill me!