Tuesday, March 25, 2008

touching love story



i read this really touching story.
it is a real and true story.
and i happen to know the parties involved, thus it isn't unrealistic to me at all.

this love story was written by the male.
and posted it up online. for the world to know.

the love story started out fine.
typical crush and ups and downs in a relationship.
but it ended off with a break up. ):
although there was still love between both of them.
yet things will turn even more unhappy if they continued being together.
maybe to them, that is the best solution.

Here are bits and pieces from the story,
they left me with tears welled up in my eyes:

"I will take care of her as much as I can. Break up or not, I will take care of her.
Because she's very important in my life."

"I've made you cry too much. And I have my share of tears for you. Im stoning my feelings. I don't want to feel for you again."

"I know you're hurt terribly by me leaving. I feel hurt doing it. But it's seriously for the best."

"I dont love you anymore. Im sorry. But I don't anymore. You're only memory now."


it was a really daring attempt to post and write all these things.
it must have took the guy a lot of time and effort to have drafted out and recount all the events one by one.
he can remember all the dates of special events that happened.
all the sweet little things that he had done.
and i must admit that the things he did was really very sweet, romantic with a tinge of surprise element.
it is evident that the guy love the girl very much. (:

all his feelings written down make my heart ache.

if i were the girl, i will be touched to tears.
i may even considering patching back with him straight.
but the girl did not.

the girl blogged a reply.
her post was about how the guy has been a really nice and caring person.
in fact the most caring person that she had ever known.
that post was obviously defending the guy.

both of them still care about each other a lot.
with all the attempts of defending one another,
yet their final decision is to break up.

not the prefect ending that i was looking for.
but its their love story,
its up to them to decide the ending.
Who am i to say anything?

but i am really impressed.
simply loving that story.