Wednesday, March 26, 2008

G again

i was enjoying my hotcakes with sausage macdonald breakfast,
when that G walked towards me.
and my mind expected what was going to happen next.

"wah, what are you eating? pancake ah?"
"yeah." [trying hard not to show my discontentment.]
"how much is it ah?"
"i got it free."
"oh. how come you can get free one?" [i oculd sense that there is jelousy in the tone.]
"i use my points to redeem one." [not even botherig looking up at her.]
"is it very sweet?"
"erm, okie la. don't put too much maple syrup lo."
"i don't like sweet stuff one.... i don't eat sweet stuff one..."

i was thinking,
keep your uneccessary comments to yourself la.
whatever man!
disrupt my wonderful hotcakes with sausage breakfast!

and i am in urgent need to go to the toilet now.
but she just went to the toilet.
and i don't wanna meet her in the toilet!
i shall endure!