Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ma lu day at work ):

i couldn't sleep now.
i am thinking of how i am i going to go to work tomorrow.
had this really ma lu day at work. ):

i was having cramps.
erm. yeah.
and it was painful like shit!
):
i tried to find the best and most comfy position to rest at my desk,
but things got worse.
like really very bad.

i started sweating profusely.
i could feel the cold beads of perspiration on my head.
my body felt hot.
but my sweat makes me feel cold.

things did not get any better.
so i told zhirong to accompany me to the toilet.
but i couldn't walk,
i was too weak to even walk.
the wole world was dark.
and i could feel that its happening again.

this is not the first time liao.
and i hate that this kinda feeling.
there is nothing that i can do.
except that to try and find a comfy position, which i can't.

i was sitting in one corner of the office.
like very la ta like that.
totally like unglam la.
):
then i could sense people started asking me questions.
and people suggesting things.
but i could not hear much.
there is a humming sound in my ears.
sorry to all those that i ignored.
i was really feeling very uncomfortable and irritated.
things did not get better even after sitting at that corner.
it became worse.
really damn painful!
i can't stand it.
i almost cried.
but thanks zhirong for giving me that pat on my shoulder, it helped a lot! (:

than, i was moved to another corner of the office where i get to lie down on straight on the floor.
i was lying in between the boxes and he metal containers.
and thanks lai ying for helping me find that place.
finally i found that comfy position that i had been trying to look for.

after lying down,
i could see that my world is turning brighter.
i can hear auntie alice offering her medicated oil.
i don't know what i replied.
but the next thing i know was that she was applying the medicated oil for me.
very pai seh leh.
and lai ying gave me a small little towel to cover myself,
it was really very cold over there.

and suddenly i saw auntie shirley,
she held my clammy hands and asked if i want to go home.
and i confirmed my house number and fell asleep.

can't imagine i actually fell asleep right in that weird little space.
feeling the warmth of the medicated oil on my stomach.
yeah. and the next thing i know was fariha waking me up,
and my mom was here to fetch me.
at least, i regained my energy to walk properly.

erm, and i think i sound like some primary school children falling sick,
or worse still like some nursery kids not feeling well and needs parents to pick them up.
my brother was laughing at me when he heard the story.
okie, i was laughing at myself too.
i am feeling rather pai seh leh.
like i dunno how am i supposed to face my working friends tomorrow.
hehe. not the youngsters, but the older people.
eh, i feel awkward leh.

nevertheless i gotta thank them properly.
like how? i dunno?
i really appreciate all that they have done.
and i am sorry to make mommy so worried.
):
luckily mom is not working this week.
if not i may have died of pain there. ):
stop laughing if you are,
i really cant stand pain. ):

oh, and on the way back ,
in the taxi, i was feeling very uncomfortable again.
because the taxi driver was driving a little too fast,
and when he turned, i could feel myself being thrown into a very uncomfortable position.
then, turned again, back to the comfy position.
sucks la.
i was feeling so relieved that i finally reach home.

then, at the lobby,
suay suay, i took the lift with this mother,
with three of her small kids.
her kids were lie quarreling very noisily.
and she was reprimanding them also.
i was feeling very very unwell cramped in the lift with them.
like i am about to explode anytime soon.
and my ears are ringing once again.
sucks la!
luckily i stay on the third level,
and i escaped from the lift immediately!

went into my room.
lie on my bed.
and slept!
(:
woke up at around 3pm.