Monday, October 30, 2006

stupid cRow!

wat the hell!! even the crow wana attack me!


i was walking along the lonely road leading to Tampines Swimming Complex.. i walked past this crow standing on the railing of the drain.. i only gave it a glance and then i continued listening to my favorite song- NO PROMISES! and before i know it, i felt something sharp "knocking" on the back of my head, near my brain! Ouch!! damn painful la!! its that stupid crow pecking my head! i can even hear the pecking sound, as the sound waves vibrate through my brain cells! Kacke that crow la!! what the hell did i do?? merely gave it a glance.. i think it has been eyeing on my clever brain la! i felt the glare of the crow as i walked past.. i felt its head turned as i walked pass it.. so i decide to forgive that stupid crow! i understand that sometimes people(or something??!) get jealous of me la.. its understandable.. ya.. so stupid crow, i forgive u la..

i think anyone who is walking along that road, please be careful! my brother got pecked on his head over there also!