Friday, October 27, 2006

my pluto boyfriend! =)

i have an external³ boyfriend.. he is in pluto.. he is the COLDEST boyfriend of all!!(furthest from the sun mahz..)

how did my external³ boyfriend exist in the first place?? all thanks to mrs tag.. she wanted to know what was the reason for me not doing well for my promos this time round.. so she guessed: "got boyfriend issit??"

then, i am like,"no no..its some other reasons..external reasons la.."

so she went," oh..external boyfriend ar?? not from TJ la.."
and this is how it started..
external² is from overseas, while external³ is from other planets..ya..so my very nice se7en other sisters chose the planet pluto for me(but pluto is not a planet already!)

that's why now, i have an external³ boyfriend..from pluto..and we will go dating on Jupiter together..looking at the nine beautiful moons..so romantic rite??

anyway, why must teachers always attribute poor results to having a boyfriend?? some people can still do well in their studies even when they have a boyfriend lo..