Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I m guilty...

joan is supposed to be a innocent young gal today.. But joan did something really awful today!! She made Stefanie cried!

It was after civics, after stef went to do her make up PE, and while the 5 sisters(only kesleen, kristen, liyong, stef n i were there.. to account for others, example that tammy ah..haiyo..she went scandaling lo...tsk tsk tsk.. n phebe went to the poly clinic.. while jiawei din come to sch today...she sprained her leg la...hehe..went sinseh with her after that..)

we were sitting under LT2, trying very hard to psycho kesleen to be an independent, modern and career minded woman..instead of sticking to her traditional, selfless housewife.. Just lik this...

(wonder who is this siahz...looks so much lik a typical n pro housewife siahz..can talk on the phone and fold clothes at the same time.. hmmz.. n dun u tink its sort of resembles kesleen?? =P)

back to the story, when GP post mortem was about to began, we made our way to the canteen before proceeding to LT1.. in the canteen, i saw yimn, and she pointed to her phone, and was telling me to check my phone.. so i felt for my pocket.. n oh no! my phone is not there! shit.. I couldn't find it leh.. but i was quite calm still as i rmbr tt i still ve it with me when i was under LT2.. so i borrowed liyong's phone and i walked back to LT2 to get my phone. At the same time, i dialled my number to ensure that my phone isn't in my bag.. den after several attempts(about 2), someone finally picked up..

SOMEONE: hello.. are you the finder of this phone?
ME(w/o thinking wats so wrong with the word finder): yes yes..is my phone with you??
SOMEONE: yes, u are the owner of the phone rite?? whr are you now..
ME: oh, i am under LT1 now..may i know whr are you??
SOMEONE: i'm in the canteen..
ME: okie, i'm going over now..

then, i stupidly went over to the canteen..thinking that who is that nice young lady with a real sweet, feminine and innocent voice who found my phone.. was thinking how should i thank her when i meet her..

i hurried past the 4 other sisters who were standing along the corridor leading to the canteen..

KESLEEN: have you found ur phone?
ME: nope, de person with my phone says she is in the canteen..

then i rushed into the canteen, tinking whr should i go and looking for her.. so i dialled my number again.. then the SOMEONE says she is behind me..
and i turned ard.. n at that moment, i realised that i m damn stupid! real real real stupid lo!!kesleen was holding onto my precious darling phone!! she was de SOMEONE!! n pls ar..forget those comments that i made earlier regarding SOMEONE being innocent & bla bla bla...kesleen is certainly not liddat!!

okie okie..enough of the development of the storyline.. i haven even touched on the main point yet! WHY AM I GUILTY? this is a bad narrative..rambling on and on..not precise not to the point..its bad!!

okie, so back to the point.. as i was a bit angry that they all tricked me..and stef was the one hu saw my phone..with liyong saying" see la, haiz..stef is the mastermind agn.." so i was lik.."tsk tsk tsk..haiyo..i dun wana talk to u le.." and i made my way up the LT w/o turning back to look at stef.. actually i wasn't angry at all..n i was quite glad to ve learnt my lesson, n not to leave my stuff lying around ever again..

i jus wanted to make stef sad, so that she will never do that again..but wrong move..when we were sitting in the LT, i was talking to yimin and sort of ignored stef..

and before i know it, she was crying and liyong went over to comfort her...
i was really shocked.. oh my shit..shit shit..its my fault..
i squeezed through the narrow space in front of kristen' and kesleen's seats, and on my way, i even kicked kesleen's pink dolphin bottle down the steps..gee..serve her right for trying to trick me la!
so i sat down beside stef, feeling really guilty and i tried to cheer her up.i was panicking.. dunno what i should do! keep on humouring her..telling her that i was joking only, i m not serious..din noe that my acting skills is so good la!! was really scared..now i know that stef is the 2nd crybaby among the eight sisters!

okie, i'm sincerely sorry for my good acting skills..cant blame me for having such good acting skills rite..hee..
seriously, stef, i din mean it..sorry to ve made u cry! joan is bad...bad joan..i deserve to be punish..jus punish me anyway u lik..but pls be lenient..hehe...