Thursday, October 19, 2006

mY diSappointmenT!!

results were given back yest..
in fact the whole of yest was results after results..
my mood was very very high early in the morn as the first paper we got back was GP. i got highest for my essay question, so obviously, i m damn happy la!! but din realli do well for my compre!! all cos of my AQ...i still unsure of how to do an AQ lo! =(
jiawei also did my question and she got second highest!! hehe...so cool rite?? out of the eight sisters two topped an essay for GP!! i tink mr tan shd be giving us something for as a reward lo..

i haven drink my study buddy yet...it is still sitting on my study desk.. took some photos with it, will be posting them here soon.. and i still ve one of my lifeline ( sour power sweet) left also..haha..

okie, stop disgressing..back to my disappointing results... my biology was the lowest among all my other subjects...i thought that i could actually do well for bio! i wanted my 100% improvement for bio de..budden, it came back with an ultimate low score of 32.5.. i realli din expect that..i thought that i can at least score above 40 for bio.. WHAT HAPPENED?? i failed even my MCQ!! 7/20...when i thought that i could do well for MCQ! i predicted that the lowest i can ever get for MCQ shd be 11, but 7!!! its so much lower than expected la!! altho 7 is a nice number, i dun wana get 7 for my test la!! 7th in level is gd..but not 7 as a score or a grade la!!
another subject that is related to 7 is my maths... it is my highest h2 subject...37 only.. haiz...thought that i could at least get marks for those integration questions that i have been practising so hard on..in de end...
ya la..quite true la,most of my marks came from integration questions..but there was one realli careless question which i changed my answer and it turned out to be the wrong answer.. zero marks for that question! so yuan wang la..and i din do the whole of the last page for maths! it was do-able!! ad it costed me a total of 8 marks!! (at least this time is 8 not 7)

okie...gotta go off liao...having PW now...haiz...sianz siahz...results so bad..no mood for PW.. =(