Tuesday, October 24, 2006

low PSI, and i m at home..


selamat hari raya!


sianz la...at home now..was hoping that i can go out with the 8 sisters today..(they are going ECP!!)...PSI is only 36 now...so low lo...how i wish i am outside at the beach..skating or cycling or even KAYAKING!!...


the thing is I can go out with my family, but not my frenz. this is sorta a ban that i made for myself...not that i dun wan to go out with frenz, but if i go out with frenz too often, my parents will not be that happy.. they will allow me go out, but when i come home...i usually smell trouble...altho they did not say anything nor scold me, but its jus quite obvious that they aren't very happy about me going out so often...
i know that they dun wana nag at me la..so i guess i have to exercise some self discipline lo..


anyway , what is so bad about staying at home rite?? with the horrible haze situation nowadays, its bad to stay outdoors.. breathing in excessive polluted air is bad for health.. furthermore, going out also requires money..hence staying at home would be doing my pocket a favour..preventing holes from being burnt in them..

i am just practising reframing...looking at the brighter side and in the positive light of life..okie, i guess it works..feeling much better now! *smiles* =)

Happy will continue staying happy, even though Happy cant go out!!

its all in the mind!!