Monday, October 23, 2006

my greatest fear =(

had special civics early in the morning. it is really a special civics, cos, it was also the time when we all get to know the outcome of our results.( my greatest fear!!)
sorta expected that my results cant make it le. sorta prepared for the worst. but there is still that tinge of hope that i can successfully get promoted though. i was looking on the brighter side of life.. Hoping that there can be a chance for me to get promoted really... although i know that its going to be tough, but still, i bear a tiny weeny little bit of hope in my optimistic little heart..

i was thinking, please, can you just let me get promoted successfully?? i promise to cut down on my other commitments and put in more effort into my studies.. (not that i haven been putting in effort into my studies.. but probably not enough effort)I promise not to do last minute studying anymore, and i promise to be consistent..

to my disappointment, again, i did not get promoted successfully.. its still hanging in the air.. my promotion is subjected to teacher's recommendations and comments.. omg... what if that one single teacher decides that i should not get promoted, then there really is no chance liao lo!

there's really nothing that i can do now.. should i lik go and suck up to teachers? so that they can help me write some really nice recommendations such that i will confirm get promoted?? hmmz...like a bit too late liao lo.. and its so not my style to suck up la!! hehe..

okie, so after some reflections, and talking to Ms Goh, i think i should be thinking of what i should do to rectify the root of my problem instead or worrying about the results of those teachers recommendations.. yesh, she is right..i cant change the mess that i ve created.. the only thing that i can do now is to ensure that the mess does not get messier, and that this mess would not repeat itself again!
what is done is done le.. no time for regrets.. move on ba..
yes, joan, you ve been strong thruout the whole of this period..continue being strong and not give in to the mounting stress.. set urself free from some burdens, u ve to rest too.. probably is due to ur lack of sleep that ur memory capacity is turning from a giga byte to a kilo byte memory space.. (now i see the consequences of my lack of rest and sleep.. ya, ve to believe that the supposingly myth is true...)