Wednesday, October 25, 2006

dun worry, be happy!

Yes, joan is going to stay happy.. miss lim wants to see a happy joan..
In fact, she doesn't know that Joan is actually Happy(used as a noun over here)..hahaz..

had a talk with her just now.. yup,n i agree.. i cant do anything now to change my results.. the results are there.. in black and white.. on that paper... cant change le.. i can only face the music (lalala..)and accept this really sad but real fact..sobz..

To everyone: dun worry kkz.. Happy is going to stay as happy as ever.. Happy will not turn into Grumpy overnight just cos of her results..its not the end of the world!! and even if its the end of the world, Happy will still be happy!!

actually, i have quite a high chance of getting promoted, despite the fact that i failed my promos..mine is a borderline case.. I tink at this point in time, the teachers would have already came to a conclusion of whether i should be retained or promoted.. hopefully, its the latter.. i'm very sure i wanna get promoted! i thought through it carefully.. i'm sure my foundation is there.. it just that i need some time for myself to organise my concepts NEATLY and pack them NEATLY into my brain! I'm hoping to pack everything into my left brain since my left brain controls the right side of my brain, and i'm a right hander..

*Notice that NEATLY was repeatly twice in the above paragraph.. i realy need to be NEAT! my study table is in a huge mess now!! Haven put my notes and books back to their respective positions after promos.. I agree that it has been quite sometime already.. haha..

Okies..will go and pack soon.. and i cant blog liao le.. my brother is gonna blame me for not letting him use the computer, and if his blog isn't updated-
its my fault!!