Thursday, October 19, 2006

continuation of my disappointment..

the passing marks for chem is 35!! and i got 34 la! omg! 35 a h2 pass, n i needed that h2 pass badly!
the angrier thing is, i found out that i have a careless mistake, really carless one! i forget to draw that freaking -- for my double bond..i drew a single bond!! jus tt one more line, in i may have passed lo!! haiz..

i tink lets not talk abt econs..i did not realli study hard for it.. was a bit distracted by maths.. oni tried and study all the headings..36.3.. haven really look through the paper and see wat went wrong.. usually, i come out of a test feeling quite confident, and that i SHOULD have done well..but in de end...de results come back..so unexpected one!! unexpected in the duller side, not the brighter side..how i wished it was de brighter side.. n happy will be more than happy.. happy will be gay!! gee...
(see the transformation in happy's mood?? its raising agn!)


anyway, i really gotta thx all my frenz for being there for me.. i am really ok le! and dun worry..i wont mind even if u all talk abt ur results in front of me..
and i will try my best to name everyone..
(in no order of merit)


the seven sisters:
liyong, jiawei(for gg to de beach with me..)
stefanie,phebe,(for de short mr brown video! reali creative n touching)
tammy,( for being so sensitive to my feelings.)
kesleen, kristen! (for creating so much laughter tt i forget my sadness.)
and not forgetting our dearest frenz, mr brown, for agreeing to perform in that short video!

meifen, yimin, (thx for comforting n consoling me.=))

Dawn, (thx for alwas being there for me, so far yet so near.)
Junjie, (not tt i dun wana talk to u..but.. thx for consoling me anyway.)
Joel, (for cheering me up!)

Bashful aka guohui, (for de long sms tt made my day.)
Sleepy aka desmond, (i'll keep my fingers crossed!)
Snow white aka hong kai, (for de reassurance u gave tt i will get promoted)
grumpy aka dawn, (agn, cos i wana thx u for de ice cream first!)

maria yati aka MY, (thx for cheering me up!)

Brother, (in one way or another help me thru!)

and all my teachers whom i seek help from..
sorry to have disappoint a lot of people.. especially my parents.. i noe its for my own good that they are nag at me, not very often tho. but i jus dun lik it.

this is the first time i am utterly disappointed in my results, and i promise that it is gonna be the last time also! =)

to everyone who ve cheered me up, comforted me, consoled me.. a very big thank you!! i have learnt to accept the fact and now i am going to stand strong!