Sunday, October 29, 2006

mY bOrinG hOLidAyS... siAnz..

the first weekend of my holiday.. real bored.. have been staying at home the whole of saturday and sunday.. nothing to do at home.. except going online.. revising and doing Chinese.. trying to memorise the OP script.. life is so sianz..

plus the rainy day makes my mood even duller lo.. wanna go swim also cannot.. i am wasting my time away at home.. people any suggestions of things that i can do?

i just completed that reflection of mine that i am supposed to write to my P.. my right hand is aching now.. its supposed to be handwritten cos, a person handwriting can show his/her character.. haha.. so i tried my best to make my handwriting such that it can show my goody good good character.. and i cut out on my vulgarities(like shit.. oh my shit and everything else related to shit..)
i changed all the shit to less vulgar terms like faeces, manure, humus etc..in german it is kacke! or Scheiße! anyone, can u please add on to my list and teach me how to swear in a less vulgar way??
joan is joking only, she is not a rude gal.. (=