Friday, July 30, 2010

Since I am paying school fees while I am interning,

As the title goes, Since I am paying school fees while I am interning, I made the decision to take more evening modules in NUS on top of the self study module and forensics which was the initial plan. Just one more evening module to go, 6 to 9pm on a Monday night. It is a level 4 Core. Yup, level 4. To me the level doesn't seems to make a lot of difference except for the cohort that you are taking it with. Alright, maybe its too soon to make that conclusion, but at least that was what I felt when I took level 3 core in year 2. Dawn was commenting that it sounds like smart joan taking advanced level things. I think she forget to add in just one more word, smart aleck joan would be more appropriate. Hope I don't regret what I am doing. No, I will love what I am doing. The Law of Attraction is powerful, It is The Secret and I faithfully believes in it.

Just to add a little surprise at the end of this post, I might take one more GEM module, provided that I can bid for both forensics and that GEM. Both are modules with high bid points. Together with my Internship, the number of MCs I am fulfilling this semester would be 24 (: Happiness, it makes the money I pay to NUS totally worth it.