Friday, July 02, 2010

revamped my blogskin!

HELLO PEOPLE, YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT BLOG! :D I JUST CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN!

That sense of happiness after I revamped my old blog skin. (:

I am not sure what came over me today. All I know is the rain has dampen my plans to head out, and here I am stuck at home, reluctant to finish reading my P.S. I love you, 'cause I don't quite agree with the book, and I am partly angry at what is happening in the last few chapters. Just like the character in the book, I need some time to think through, perhaps also to reconsider the meaning of love from another point of view. This isn't the love that I am used to.

Back to my new blogskin, I can't say that I did the whole thing myself, all I did was to do some clicking here, moving sliders here and there, just to customise the whole blog to a "joanqiqi" feel (: somebody commented that my new blog skin looks pretty (: Thank you! :D :D The only part that was rightfully done by myself was the banner (: Decided to make something not so kididish like my previous one, played around with comic life once again, and got the banner done! It agree that it isn't perfect, it could have been better as I did not spend a long time doing it.

With the new blogskin, it marks a brand new start. A whole new motivation to blog too. (: I will try to blog more often from today onwards, in spite of the starting of my internship. With the internship ongoing, tuition ongoing, I can feel my life picking up speed. Routines after routines over and over again. Perhaps blogging will become part of this routine, to document my everyday life as an Intern, and also serves as a time machine, transporting us back to the past as and when I want to. (:

Blogging in English seems to be a considerable feat nowadays, pardon my Singlish. :P Efforts shall be made to cut down on Singlish, that shall be my 21 year old resolution. (I am not 21 yet, just 21-to-be) Revamping this blog was also part of the 21 year old resolution thing; I am too old for a childish looking blog. ):

Now, back to doing a lonely 21 year old thing, cooking dinner for oneself.