Monday, July 05, 2010

I clicked on post with my magic mouse! :D

As seen from the title above, I have finally gotten my magic mouse. (: (for those who doesn't know what a magic mouse is!) Dearest mummy got it for me! :D Our family went out for a little outing yesterday evening, destination was Marina Bay Sands. Walking along the Helix bridge, explaining to my family members about ATCG base pairs, and also the DNA double helix structure. The best part of it is, I explained most of that in Chinese. (: Only with those short pauses in between to clarify certain nouns. Joan, I am so proud of you!

Of course, with Epi Centres blooming all around new shopping centres in Singapore, Marina Bay Sands is bound to their very own authorised Apple reseller too. The purpose of entering an Epi this time round was for brother to replace his lousy iPhone cover that cracked, resulting in a blocked 3.5mm jack. Brother finally settled on the silicone Air Jacket after various attempts of testing and comparing textures between those Jackets. Conclusion of the day, Air Jacket jacks up their prices, but not their quality, in fact their quality is inversely proportionate/related to the cost. ):

After purchasing brother's Air Jacket, mummy suddenly asked me if I wanted the magic mouse! :D of course I do! Happily we paid for the magic mouse, to our dismay, 10% rebate does not apply to the magic mouse due to certain absurd reasons, which I could not comprehend. Even my MacBook Pro Charger was entitled to the 3% rebate! rahhs rahhs rahhhhsss.

With my index and middle fingers gliding and sliding around the slick looking magic mouse, immense enjoyment follows. (: In comparison with his predecessor, the mighty mouse, no mouse pads are required, 360 degrees scrolling is much personalised and carefree! You get to flick between photos, control the speed you want your scroll to be, eliminates the ache you get from using the trackpad, all in all, life's good. :D $98, totally worth it for a laser mouse! One of the regrets would be the removal of their side squeezing function, bid bye bye to one-squeeze exposé!

*edit* forget to mention that magic mouse is wireless. (: facilitates scrolling through an eBook from the comforts of my bed among my snoopies (:
Currently reading: I Believe You by Low Kay Hwa