Saturday, July 10, 2010

should I get this tattoo?


Then again who gets a Tattoo of their own name? I am not that narcissistic to want to get a tattoo of my own name!! However, upon seeing this picture, my anti-tattoo stand was wavered for that short moment. Don't you think this tattoo is really beautiful? The name makes it even more so (:

Looking at some of the other tattoo designs that Visual Orgasm does, I must say that I am impressed! Tattoos by them no longer reminds me of the "ah bengs" and "ah peks" from 369 (sa luck gao), they are drawn with so much details that it becomes an art piece, some looks so real that they sent shivers down my spine. Like this one:

Joker's tattoo!

Personally, this tattoo changed my perception on why do people get tattoos. I always believe that there is a story behind each and every tattoo, I wonder what the story is behind this one?
If you have decided to get a tattoo done after reading this post, do drop by
Virtual Orgasm
2 Haji Lane Singapore 189195

They offer a wide range of designs, which I am personally impressed. Please show me your tattoos after that, and perhaps you could ask the tattoo artist to sign off as inspired by Joan (: (:

P.S. Despite having my stand wavered, I would not expect myself to be getting a tattoo in the near future. I suspect I would be homeless in the case that I do get one. ):