Thursday, July 22, 2010

it has been three weeks

three weeks, out of the 24 that I am supposed to accomplish. Merely 1/8 of the total. Ask me if I am passionate and excited about the internship, Yes, I could bravely admit that I WAS. That is not the end of the story, because I believe I WILL.

I am glad that I chose to get out of my comfort zone at times, I chose to take the initiative to do things, I chose to interact and take the social route. After three weeks of "work", I finally see the direction I want to head towards, values that I want to gain out of this internship. Today, people start looking for me, in fact too many people were looking for me; some were good news others bad. Nevertheless its still good news to make my presence known.
joanqiqi gives herself a *pat* on her shoulders. (: smile like you mean it, sincerely.

There were some problems/ situations faced at work. Things that irritates me, not that much of irritation, just a bit upset by the way things go. Alrights, at least I have people whom I message straight away to talk to them about my problems. Thanks baby and best friend!

Looking backward, I think it might be the circle of life at work, I have lent a helping hand to two aunties, and one watermelon army guy today. Maybe that's why things are starting to perk up a little. (:

My beloved Enfant left for Laos, hope those reflective glands in brain work themselves out, I am looking forward to an interesting narrative. And me being an obedient friend is doing what she has instructed, DON'T MISS HER! :D no worries, I am not missing you a bit at all.

Baby, is sick. ): He looks tired just now. ): hopes he get well soon!

My supervisor is sick too. The colleague sitting behind me is sick too. Xuejiao seems to be falling sick too. My brother too! Please flu bug, go away and never come back. I hate you, I am gonna develop some new drug to kill you!