Thursday, July 15, 2010

i dialed the two numbers over and over again

I am supposed to be asleep at this hour, however here I am blogging. Sleepiness got kicked away by some scare-of-the-night. ): rahhs. Definitely not scares that are related to eeriness, I would have freaked out. Anyway, scare is too much of an exaggeration, worried is the appropriate word choice here.

Thank god, everything is fine. Just some irritant caused somethings to happen again, which resulted in me worrying for the safety of someone. At times, I think I am too overly paranoid about these things. However, today was so out of the norm that I had strong suspicions that something went wrong. I just couldn't go to bed, flipped around the bed while dialing the two numbers over and over again, trying hard to get through, leaving a dozen of smses, and I even had the intention to contact a friend whom was in contact with him!

ok, I gotta go le! nights all! :D