Friday, July 02, 2010

rainy day, so will it flood again?

Today's weather was looking all so fine, all the way till I finish researching about my new-found love.

Those dark clouds succeeded in discouraging me not to get out of my house. Yeah, I found no exact purpose to go out if it was pouring this heavily. So here goes another wasted day. Feeling pretty free and alone now. Should have invited liyong over for Wii session! We have yet to complete our Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics, though its Summer now.

Life over the past one week was love. ♥♥♥
I get to spend almost every second of my life with dear dear(: (maybe minus the sleeping time)


This is the first time we ever took *muacks muacks* photos! :P

dear starts to think that he has a really tan chi dear dear :P I have been eating tibits non-stop, and reminding dear dear everyday about yummy chilli crabs!

They are the two little cuties that went wherever I went. (: I love them loads (:

24 hours of our road trip, etched forever in our memories! together with the many photos snapped and taken throughout the 24 hours. Going to many places for the first time in my life, falling in love with all those places and our never-ending conversations that makes time fly super-duper fast! Sitting on benches, along sandy beaches, under the yellow tint of moonlight shining through coconuts trees, feeling and smelling the strong sea breeze while looking at colourful lights shining from afar. Bliss. (: I prefer sitting on benches as opposed to on those break waters. The cockroaches on those break waters frightens me, and keeps my mind focused on looking out for them instead of concentrating on our ♥2♥talks.

Braving the stormy weather, and we had our piping hot breakfast at the macs in East Coast Park. It was an exciting moment as the water level outside macs were rising, almost level to the door, and the electricity in macs got cut off TWICE. (It bothers me as my WiFi connection was disconnected twice!) Though, it was a romantic macs breakfast with the lights off. heee (: macs should try out candle light breakfast. Just needed to mention this, it was really early in the morning, probably around 7 to 8 am? considering that we slept at around 2am the previous night, we had every reason for our sleepy eyes :P

sleepy eyes + dear's sunburnt face (minus the sunglasses marks!)

Just returned from our batam Spa retreat at Harris resort. Totally Rejuvenating. Though it was quite paiseh as I laid there giggling/shaking uncontrollably. The place was pretty and rather clean. Service was never without a smile! Seafood was darn good & cheap!! We ate a lot for two person! I just can't seem to stop thinking about the chilli crab!!! Urghhh.. hungrryyy now!! Ate a lot once again! A&W (: gosh! I wanted to steal one of their spoons back to remind myself of the wonderful Rootbeer float! Seasickness kicked in a little on our way back. With the noisy indo kids going out to Singapore for an overseas trip, dear dear was pissed. They were rude little rascals! rahhs. Our mood were ruined! Other than sleeping in too late and missing the hotel's breakfast, everything went fine (: I love swimming with dear dear! hee (: we shall go diving next! I overcome the fear of touching fishes, and you had to mention the jelly fishes, need to work on my fears once again :P ohh, and lets try bintan too (: I want to drive the buggy car!

After we were back from Batam, we crossed the seas once again over to JB for a half day trip! :D we got the best buy for the month! *right darling? :D Ate at Nandos, same food, same price, different currency! How good is that huh? I don't find the Hot and the Extra hot Peri sauce very good though. I prefer the garlic one! :D I think I secretly love garlics, just like how I love A&W garlic chilli and of course, THE ALL-TIME-FAVOURITES Mcdonalds garlic chilli! :D shopped around, dear got a geniune leather wallet, specially for overseas use! :P cheap cheap only and he bought it 'cause I kept reprimanding him about his wallet which cannot keep money neatly. :P ate our favourite Snow Ice! :D hee! (: yums to the max! I still can't find any shop in Singapore that sells Snow Ice better than them! Wanted to eat Baskin Robbins 31 too, but was too full, and we had no money left! :P We didn't even have enough money for dinner, and we didn't wanted to change more money as the exchange rate dropped till 2.29 ): rahhs. We, two poor little souls then decided to head back to my home and dear cooked the 22cents per packet of Indomie, imported all the way from Batam! :P of course, in order not to seem too pathetic, I fried some scrambled eggs and steamed a New Moon *atas* Otah! Home-cooked food are filled with loves and warmth. (: (: (:

This roughly summarised my life for the past one and a half week. (: gonna resume blogging soon. Anyway, for those who are still reading here, you can actually read at my Tumblr too. Short little updates are posted there (: