Thursday, August 27, 2009

stress starts bulding up.

SAD THINGS...
everyone starts to mug.
everyone gets hardworking.
that includes me. time is tight, and schlafenzeit ist diminishing.
lab that day wasn't fine.
I was late for German for 45 minutes?
How fine can it get? ): I would never want to be late ever again.
German (and maybe PR3101) are my favorite lectures.
Sucks.
and i cant believe that I actually prefer level 3000 modules. What's wrong with me?

HAPPY THINGS..
went over to ION orchard with kesleen to collect my OPI nail polish!
They are finally here! :D
Happy! :D just applied them. (: pretty pinkish red.
Had Gustimo with kes. (:
with a mini chit chat session.
it has been long since we talked.
there is this really heartwarming feeling whenever I talk to saggi buds.
Guess we are both saggis.
And it seems that she truly understands and see things in my point of view.
Kes and I decided to reserve a seat for 4 for xiao long bao buffet tmr.
However, it was already fully booked! ): arghs.. ):
Never mind. We promise to go again!

Dad doesn't want to fetch me to school again tomorrow.
damn it. waking up at 550am is shit.
haiz. it affects my concentration level in lectures.
I am going to down a can of red bull tmr again.
8am to 8pm.