Friday, August 07, 2009

Blogger still unfine!

Bad blogger.
The top bar is still missing.
I cant upload my pictures and I no longer bother to upload them. :P

Went for the Flyer ride with my cousin and brother yesterday.
Not a bad experience.
However, I was sick. *coughcough* *sneezesneeze*
Didn't get to rent my Audio Guide cause my lovely brother and cousin were "laughing" at me! ):

Nevertheless, we had a great time taking lots of photos on the flyer.
Not easy though. With our lousy compact cameras what do you expect right?
We made do with the edges of the flyer as our Tripods! :D

will upload the pictures soon!

:D and i bought my birthday present for myself but it must be given by dear dear! :D
okies, i am siao. but i have a reason for doing so kks!
:D

then there was a mad rush to the DC heroes shop and the Build-a-bear shop!
Snowie got a new Princess dress and nice pinky heels!
While my brother got a new SUPERMAN jacket!
and the salesgirl gave him another free t-shirt! (i dunno why?)

forget to mention, Snowie is really cute! :D
Sweetie pie Princess! she is gonna add me on facebook! Right snowie?